Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Life Today August 2, 2009

Today is August 2, 2009 and marks the first day of my 12 month commitment to studying the secret. This post is to mark where my life is today and all that is going on right now. On August 2, 2010 I will post another "My Life Today" and then the two can be compared! I am looking forward to seeing a huge difference--such that it would seem we are reading about two different people leading two very different lives! So here it is:

I am 26 years old, and have been married for 3 years and 7 months tomorrow. We have three wonderful children: Dominic, Drake and Zoey. We live in a two bedroom, one bath house that we rent for $500 per month. We drive a 1998 Chevy Malibu, and John works at Imation. Our income is about $1800 per month. I have just received 1,000 hits on my ArtFire studio, and have sold 14 baby-to-toddler bibs thus far. Dominic lives in California during the school year, and spends the summers (and Christmas when possible) with us! We are trying to conceive baby #4, and hoping to be due in May 2010! We play the Oklahoma lottery and look forward to that jackpot! I am working on getting my baby bibs sold in a store, and am expecting great results with that! I have new money making ideas that I am ready to see manifested as well! I don't have much in the way of a wardrobe right now. Really I only have one pair of shorts, one pair of jeans, and about 4 decent shirts that look okay on me! The rest are tank tops that just don't fit or work to wear out of the house so they are more like pajamas! LOL I have one pair of tennis shoes (like running shoes I guess), worn out Converse and a pair of pink flip flops that are in need of replacing! LOL My hair is a mess of color right now because I am trying to let it grow out and see the natural color! I plan on letting it grow out long enough so I can just cut off the remaining dyed part, but I don't want to be left with really short hair so it could be awhile!

So that is my life today, and I look forward to the transformation in the next 12 months! See you in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment