Saturday, August 1, 2009

Think and Grow Rich Chapter 1

I have begun to study the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. The suggested reading plan is to read no more than one chapter per night and to truly meditate over it. So that is what I am going to be doing! Tonight is chapter 1 so that is what this post is about! Enjoy!


Chapter 1 is a great introduction to it all! Turning your thoughts into reality is a real and factual thing. But you can not just think it once and let it go--you have to desire it specifically. Believe in it. Know it to be yours. And to never stop short. If you quit before you get your desires, how do you know if it wasn't coming in the next hour? The next day? Next week? Become so obsessive with it that it consumes everything you do and is everything you work for. I know exactly what I want. I know the exact address to my dream house. I know the layout. I know how much the taxes are on it each year. I know what car I will have--I know the make, model, color and features. I know how much money I will make. I know it all--in great detail! I focus on it constantly. When the kids are pushing their limits with me, I instantly find myself focused on my desires. And my positive thinking. I watch my visualization videos every day and read/meditate on the Optimist's Creed as well. But I am also on a new challenge as I mentioned before--to think positive thoughts only! Today was the first day of that challenge and it's working! I have found a copy of Think and Grow Rich AND The Law of Success in 16 Lessons -- FOR FREE. I didn't have the funds in my account today, but I KNEW that I needed these books. As of about 9:30pm, I had them. I will study them. I will apply them.

Tomorrow is Chapter 2, Desire, and I am thrilled to wake up and read it! I am going to get some housework done tonight, and while I am I will be contemplating the first chapter in the book. I feel a fire burning within me and it's only getting larger and hotter---I will receive all that I desire!

Changes are coming, and they are coming fast! I know they are--I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment