Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update so far

I have been really busy with reading and studying! Not to mention Zoey's birthday is Saturday (she's turning 1!) so we have been planning for that as well! I'm learning so much and I just feel like my optimism is 100% untouchable! I have this incredible feeling inside, like I'm just over flowing with excitement and joy! I feel something HUGE is about to happen! I know that the things that are about to happen in my life are going to be incredible! Right now I have finished chapter 4 of Think and Grow Rich, and I will be starting chapter 5 this evening. I've also begun to make my way carefully through the first lesson of The Laws of Success in 16 Lessons! In addition, I've come across a potential business opportunity that I feel drawn to at least look into. I will not let money keep me from a life changing opportunity, so that 'excuse' is already canceled ahead of time! :) I can do anything. I will be a millionaire. I will live in the house you see on the left side of my blog. I will have a new car by February 2010. Why put a timeline on it? Because I know it will come to me. It's mine. And your desires are yours, so go get them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment