Tuesday, July 21, 2009

100 Days of Optimism Challenge

In addition to my 30 Day Visualization Challenge, I have decided to also take part in my own 100 Days of Optimism Challenge! It will be very simple, but I am expecting HUGE results! For the next 100 days, I will read the Optimist's Creed every morning when I wake up, and every evening before going to bed. Also, I will read it when I start to feel any negativity rise within me. I know that this will help me to apply The Secret every day in my life. Even though my printer may be out of ink right now, which is preventing me from printing out the Creed, I have wrote it down and posted it onto yellow construction paper! Why yellow? Well, when looking at all the color options I had on hand, I was drawn to the yellow and saw it as 'fitting' for an optimist!

Join me in this 100 Days of Optimism Challenge, as well as the 30 Day Visualization Challenge! So many wonderful things are going to happen--you don't want to miss out!

The link to The Optimist's Creed: http://thesecret.tv/optimists-creed/

No comments:

Post a Comment