Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 3 of 30/100

Today is/was day 3! I did my visualizations this morning and this evening. I felt great all day! Excellent mood! Very optimistic! I am awaiting a phone call from the bank in the morning that will tell me our auto loan has been approved! I found a great 2004 Dodge Durango SLT with the third row seats, in dark silver and with new tires! It's a bit of a drive, but worth it! I know I am attracting the perfect car for my family! I feel so many wonderful things happening already! Tomorrow is going to be another fantastic day! One way or another I will have my new vehicle and it will be wonderful to take the kids for a drive in it this weekend! I feel more passion now than ever before about my life and where it's going!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

*Still trying to get the dining set photos to link up...*

No comments:

Post a Comment