Tuesday, July 21, 2009

30 Day Visualization Challenge

I have watched The Secret dvd twice now, and am making my way through the book for the second time as well! After exploring more on The Secret's website, thesecret.tv, I found the Visualization Tools! They are wonderful! I have decided to begin a 30 Day Visualization Challenge, in which I will watch all four videos at least once a day, for the next 30 days! I will be posting daily about this, as well as other things relating to The Secret being applied in my life! I hope you will also decide to start your own 30 day challenge and watch as great things happen! I know that all of my dreams will come true, as I am master of my own thoughts!

**You'll notice 3 of the 4 videos below, the only one I couldn't get was The Optimists Creed, so you'll just have to click on The Secret website on the left to find it!**

Please feel free to comment back as you desire! I would love to hear from you, whether it's questions, thoughts, or even your own success stories!





No comments:

Post a Comment