Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 1 of 30/100

It is now the end of day 1 of both of my challenges. I have watched the visualizations several times throughout the day, as well as read the Creed several times. I noticed that I can start to spin everything into a more positive light, and my outlook is a little less stressed! I feel calm and collected--at peace within myself. I look forward to all of the great things that are to come in the next 30 and 100 days! We drove out to look at our dream home, which we will be moving into July 2012, one way or another! That is the beauty of The Secret: you don't need to know how, or when, just that it will happen. The rest will unfold as you go. Jack Canfield said on the dvd that it's like headlights: you can see 100-200 feet at a time in the dark with headlights on, but you can drive from California to New York like that because ALL YOU NEED TO SEE IS THE NEXT 200 FEET. And it will continue to unfold as you go along! I am so excited to be doing this!

I have posted my wants/goals around the house, one spot being above the sink. I don't have a dishwasher, so it's been great to do dishes but be distracted from the chore because I am focusing on my list! I am very passionate about the things on my list, and I know that they will all become my reality!

I will be going to bed soon, but before I do I will be doing the visualization videos and the Creed once more. Also, I am going to focus on the things that I want and will have!

Best thoughts only!

No comments:

Post a Comment